Description of problem:
When using Pre-Provisioned node deployment we set EnablePackageInstall: True to allow puppet installation of requred packages.
Some required dependencies will not be pulled in via puppet.
For instance, rsync is required for the galera replication. However rsync is not a dependency of galera packages so it is not pulled.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Deploy RHEL minimal on pre-deployed-servers
2. Follow doc's here to register, install and configure user agent on pre-deployed-servers.
3. Deploy followoing steps in documentation.
Galera is configured to use rsync for replications.
This does not work, since rsync is not installed, and not pulled in via dependency.
rsync should be installed on the deployed-nodes prior to installing/configuring galera.
- Add rsync as dependency to galera packages
- Change puppet modules to ensure rsync is installed if galera is configured to use rsync for replication
This bugzilla has been removed from the release and needs to be reviewed and Triaged for another Target Release.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.