1. Proposed title of this feature request
[RFE] Add classification toolbar to libreoffice
2. Who is the customer behind the request?
RHN-Account name of customer: Saudi Arabian Oil Company
Account Name: UMB AG
Account Number 626726
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
Request to implement Classification Toolbar in libreoffice.
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
Information classification ensures that information gets tagged according to the defined levels: restricted, confidential, internal use only or public. From the time information is created until it is destroyed, it should be labeled with a classification designation to ensure it is protected, stored and managed appropriately. This labeling will prevent data leakage and prevent sensitive data to be shared to public and prevent information loss for the company.
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
Easily tag levels: restricted, confidential, internal use only or public
6. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
Introduced in libreoffice 5.2
7. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which release would they like to target?
8. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
9. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?
10. Addition info
Development Management has reviewed and declined this request. You may appeal this decision by reopening this request.
yes..., do that. I'm unsure if it will be approved, but lets get a formal issue filed to decide that
get this for free now with rebase to 7.3
I was too fast. pm_ack is still missing on this one...
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.