From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.3)
Description of problem:
Can not download multiple packages from the RHEL 2.1 AS ia64 channel
in on tarball, although downloading the same packages one-at-a-times
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to package listing for Red Hat Linux Advanced Server 2.1 for the
Itanium Processor channel
2. enter "kernel" in Filter by Name box
3. select the kernel and kernel-smp packages
4. click Download Packages button
5. click Download Selected Packages Now!
6. download "completes" immediately
Actual Results: The rhn-packages.tar file is empty and zero length.
Expected Results: Should have gotten an rhn-packages.tar file
containing the kernel and kernel-smp RPM files.
This bug has been closed due to inactivity. Please open a new bug with specific details if this problem is still occurring or if an enhancement is needed.