Description of problem:
On a 2 site setup, I did a failover and failback scenario, with the command exactly as described in the doc:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
ceph version 10.2.7-26redhat1xenial
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a couple of buckets on both sites to check if they are working fine.
2. Bring down primary(site A), do a zone modify on site B to make it the master.
Do a period update commit and restart radosgw.
3. Create a new bucket on site B, while A is down.
4. Bring back site A, do a period pull from site B, and do period update commit and restart radosgw on site A.
5. Check the sync status on site B, a period mismatch is seen.
I will enable the logs and provide the system details.
Was this same behavior seen on rhel?
verified with latest version(container) and it worked for container hence moving to verified state
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.