Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1459046
Native support for multiple LDAP servers
Last modified: 2018-02-28 10:30:49 EST
1) Proposed title of this feature request:
Native support for multiple LDAP servers.
3) What is the nature and description of the request?
As a customer I would like to have native support for multiple LDAP servers for failover purposes. Even though there is an alternative described in https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.5/install_config/advanced_ldap_configuration/sssd_for_ldap_failover.html looks unnecessary complex and expensive in resources.
4) Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
To have LDAP server failover.
5) How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
Getting native support for multiple (at least two) LDAP servers in a classical failover manner.
8) Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies?
11) Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?
*** Bug 1508605 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***