Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1459206
new entity not present in the list for some time
Last modified: 2017-06-29 08:16:25 EDT
Description of problem:
A new entity e.g. a new cluster is not present in the list right after related task is finished. It takes some time until it appears.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. start to import/create a cluster
2. wait till the job is finished
3. look for available clusters
The cluster is not present in GetClusterList response. It takes several seconds till the cluster appears.
The cluster should be present in the list when the task finishes. Could be present before the task ends though.
Similar sceanrios for other entitites like pool, rbd and files shares.
1) For objects inside a cluster (like pool, volume, rbd), Tendrl will now not mark the CRUD job as finished until the CRUD has actually happened on the SDS
2) For Create Cluster and other day 1 flows like import, expand. Here is the tracking bug where this issue will be fixed https://github.com/Tendrl/commons/issues/642