Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1459313
Applications are not saved within gnome-session-custom-session
Last modified: 2017-06-27 11:58:34 EDT
Description of problem: After creating a custom session within the GUI, adding applications and re-logging into the custom session, the applications that were open in the custom session are not re-opened.
How reproducible: 100%
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Click on your username from the log in prompt.
2. Click on the session selection menu next to "Sign In" and select "Custom."
3. Type in your password and select "Log In."
4. Within the pop up dialog box, click "New Session" and click "Continue."
5. Open a couple applications.
6. Log out.
7. Log back into your custom session.
Actual results: The previous applications are not loaded.
Expected results: The same apps are open from log out to log in.
Additional info: Has "startup applications" superseded this functionality?