Python 3 bindings for the Poppler PDF rendering library. It is needed to
run programs written in Python 3 and using Poppler set.
Needed to upgrade Frescobaldi to 3.0.0.
You're missing some rather important BuildRequires, for /usr/bin/sip and poppler-qt5. You can fix that by adding these lines:
A koji scratch build would have caught that immediately. Next time, consider test building your SRPM there first (e.g. koji build --scratch f26-build nameof.src.rpm).
With those two lines added, I finished the review. Please be sure that you add those lines before you commit. :)
== REVIEW ==
- rpmlint checks return nothing
- package meets naming guidelines
- package meets general and python packaging guidelines
- license (LGPLv2+) OK, matches source (though, you really should ask upstream to include a copy of the LGPLv2 COPYING text, it is missing from their source tree)
- spec file legible, in am. english
- source matches upstream
- package compiles on f26 (x86_64)
- no missing BR
- no unnecessary BR
- no locales
- not relocatable
- owns all directories that it creates
- no duplicate files
- permissions ok
- macro use consistent
- code, not content
- no need for -docs
- nothing in %doc affects runtime
- no need for .desktop file
Package request has been approved: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/rpms/python3-poppler-qt5
python3-poppler-qt5-0.24.2-2.fc26 has been submitted as an update to Fedora 26. https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-cea8c5ab4b
python3-poppler-qt5-0.24.2-2.fc26 has been pushed to the Fedora 26 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Updates_Testing for
instructions on how to install test updates.
You can provide feedback for this update here: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-cea8c5ab4b
Little late here, but could you please add the python_provide macro?
python3-poppler-qt5-0.24.2-2.fc26 has been pushed to the Fedora 26 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.