Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1460207
Last modified: 2017-06-28 11:45:41 EDT
IPA server : ipa-server-4.4.0-14.el7_3.7.x86_64
IPA-Client Version: ipa-client-4.4.0-14.el7_3.7.x86_64
ipa-server-docker image: ipa-server-docker-4.4.0-45
atomic host status:
Version: 7.3.6 (2017-06-22 22:52:36)
Verified the bug with following scenarios:
1. Verified that IPA-server is installed through ipa-docker image.
2. Verified that IPA-replica is installed through ipa-docker image.
3. Verified that klist command works both on ipa-server/ipa-replica configured through ipa-docker image.
4. Verified that 2-way trust can be setup with windows AD with IPA-server configured through ipa-docker image.
5. Verified that IPA-client configured with sssd-container image can be setup against this IPA-server.
6. Verified that non-containerized IPA-client can be setup against this IPA-server.
7. Verified that sudo rules work for IPA-server installed through ipa-docker image.
8. Verified that latest version of ipa-server is available with ipa-docker image.
9. Verified that IPA-server UI us accessible when it is installed through ipa-docker image.
10. Verified that command ipa-adtrust-install, ipa-kra-install, ipa-vault-add run successfully
11. Verified that IPA-server/ IPA-replica server can be uninstalled.
Thus on the basis of above observations marking status of bug to "VERIFIED".
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.