Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1460780
Re-Run failed remote execution task for single content host takes 'Host Collection' instead of single content host.
Last modified: 2017-06-13 06:18:24 EDT
Description of problem:
When we run a remote execution job for multiple content host through 'Host Collection'. When we re-run the remote execution for single content host it takes 'Host Collection' instead of single content host.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a 'Host Collection' with multiple content host.
2. Run the remote execution task for the 'Host Collection'
3. On the remote execution result screen. Select Hosts tab.
4. Hosts --> Select (host) --> Action --> drop down -> Rerun (host)
5. It will take the 'Host Collection' instead of selected host.
It take 'Host Collection' instead of single host to run the job.
It should run for single host instead of 'Host Collection'
Created attachment 1287080 [details]
Created attachment 1287081 [details]
Even though this BZ isn't an exact duplicate of the linked one, they share the same root cause.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1386192 ***