Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1461026
On Upgrade, Docker repository gets deleted having url same as another docker repository
Last modified: 2018-01-03 12:28:23 EST
Description of problem:
The Docker repository is getting deleted having same url('https://registry.hub.docker.com') gets deleted after upgrade for having same url as another docker repository.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. On Satellite(before Upgrade), Create 2 docker repositories with same URL(mentioned in description of bug).
2. Upgrade the satellite to next version
3. Verify If 2 docker repositories with same url are existing.
1 out of 2 docker repository with same url mentioned in description is getting deleted post upgrade.
1. None of the docker repository should get deleted.
2. Or if that is expected, The satellite shouldn't allow to create multiple docker repositories with same url.
I found this issue while upgrade satellite from 6.1 to 6.2