Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1461703
Unable to create Ceph cluster with two networks (Public and Cluster)
Last modified: 2017-06-23 06:15:40 EDT
Created attachment 1287958 [details]
Description of problem:
It is not possible to create Ceph cluster with two networks (separated Public and Cluster network).
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Prepare 8 nodes for Tendrl and Ceph cluster
1 Tendrl server - connected to one (aka Public) network
3 Ceph MONs - connected to one (aka Public) network
4 Ceph OSDs - connected to two networks (aka Public and Cluster)
2. Install and configure Tendrl server
3. Install and configure Tendrl nodes
4. Configure all required repositories on Ceph nodes
5. Try to create Ceph Cluster via Tendrl web UI and on second page "Network & Host" select different Cluster and network Public network.
6. Continue in the Create Cluster wizard and try to submit the form by clicking on "Create Cluster" button on the "Review" page.
Empty form page is opened and no request is submitted.
Create Cluster request should be submitted with two configured networks.
When I'll click multiple times to the "Next" button on the "empty form" page (see the second screenshot), it will stay on the same page. But when I wan't to go back, I have to click the same number of times on the Back button to get to the Review page.
Note: when I'll configure Cluster and Public network to the same one, the Create Cluster task is properly submitted.