Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1461781
[RFE]A button should be available in the GUI to clear the recurring logics.
Last modified: 2017-10-16 15:29:44 EDT
1. Proposed title of this feature request
Clearing recurring logics button.
2. Who is the customer behind the request?
Account: name and acct # <- please include both
TAM customer: no/yes
SRM customer: no/yes
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
To be able to clean up old recurring job that are not needed anymore we would like to be able to delete those from the list.
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
To keep a clear overview of the recurring logics.
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
Button to clean old job / button to delete a job.
6. For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
When there is a button to clear the logics.
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which release would they like to target (i.e. RHEL5, RHEL6)?
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
10. List any affected packages or components.
Foreman, satellite 6.2.9
11. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?
Yes, when this is implemented in a update for Satellite 6.
Created redmine issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/20042 from this bug