Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1462069
Provide feedback on progression for "Receiving source from STDIN as archive..."
Last modified: 2018-03-12 09:54:36 EDT
Description of problem:
- Same request with https://github.com/openshift/origin/issues/13612, we would like to open bz ticket as enterprise customer filed an issue with stacking the pod with "Receiving source from STDIN as archive ..." message.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
- it is not 100% reproduciable problem.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. start binary build with huge war file.
- Build pod is stuck with ""Receiving source from STDIN as archive ..."".
- Need progress or more verbose log output.
This bug has been identified as a dated (created more than 3 months ago) bug.
This bug has been triaged (has a trello card linked to it), or reviewed by Engineering/PM and has been put into the product backlog,
however this bug has not been slated for a currently planned release (3.9, 3.10 or 3.11), which cover our releases for the rest of the calendar year.
As a result of this bugs age, state on the current roadmap and PM Score (being below 70), this bug is being Closed - Differed,
as it is currently not part of the products immediate priorities.
Please see: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zdqF4rB3ea8GmVIZ7qWCVYUaQ7-EexUrQEF0MTwdDkw/edit for more details.