Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1462698
[devenv] the deleted project is still in force-sleep syncing list
Last modified: 2017-11-09 13:47:24 EST
Description of problem:
After I deleted the project, I found the project was still synced by the force-sleep application.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Deploy the force-sleep application on the devenv.
2. Create a project wavellite-1, and create an application, and then delete the project before the project is in sleep status.
3. Check the force-sleep log, wavellite-1 is still in sync list.
4. Create another project wavellite-2, and create an application, wait for the force-sleep progress is finished, delete the project.
5. Check the forece-sleep log, wavellite-2 is still in sync list.
After deleting the projects, the projects are still in sync list.
The deleted projects are removed from the sync list.
The issue is fixed in the PR https://github.com/openshift/online-hibernation/pull/2 with the bug 1462689.
when deleting the project, the force-sleep application will move the deleted project out from the sync list.