Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1463318
[GSS] [RFE] Improve gluster get-state output format
Last modified: 2017-08-11 10:35:16 EDT
What problem/issue/behavior are you having trouble with? What do you expect to see?
Please improve output of 'gluster get-state' command.
- Use standard format. Current output looks like INI file, but with ":" instead of "="
- Add support for other output formats XML (--xml switch is not working) / YAML / JSON
- Add local brick device paths (for example /dev/mapper/something)
- Add local brick disk usage info
- Add overall gluster volume disk usage (if it will not cause additional overhead by contacting peers)
- Add local brick heal entries info (if it will not cause additional overhead by contacting peers)