Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1464609
[RFE] Service Catalog order from global region SUI ends up in Shopping Cart in lower region
Last modified: 2018-02-28 13:11:33 EST
Description of problem:
In a multi-region setup using the SUI in the Global region to order a Catalog Item in a lower region results in the request being placed in the users shopping cart in the lower region.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Setup a multi-region environment
2. Create a Catalog Item in the lower region
3. Login to the SUI in the Global Region
4. Select the Catalog Item and add it to the Shopping Cart
5. Order the Shopping Cart
6. Login to the SUI in the lower region
7. Find that order that was just placed from the Global region is in the Shopping Cart
If the Shopping Cart is ordered in the lower region the request is processed.
The provision request ends up in the Shopping Cart of the user in the lower region.
The request is full-filled without going into the Shopping Cart in the lower region.
When the Catalog Item is ordered from the Global Region using the OPS UI it works as expected. The order is sent to the lower region and is immediately starts processing.
This is actually working as expected. Support for ordering services in central admin is limited to the ops UI only. It is in our future plans for supporting it through the SUI, however. This BZ should be changed to an RFE.