Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1465468
subscription-manager register result to Task :ActiveRecord::RecordNotFound: Couldn't find User with 'id'=1 [WHERE (1=0)]
Last modified: 2017-08-30 03:57:17 EDT
Workaround: run the subscription-manager register again.
Connecting redmine issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/19970 from this bug
Satellite-6.3 Snap 13
1. Created Organization
2. Created a product with custom yum repo and synchronized
3. Created a content view
4. Added the the yum repository to content view and publish, promote to lifecycle enviornment
5. Created an activation key
6. Installed on host -> rpm -Uvh http://<satellite>/pub/katello-ca-consumer-latest.noarch.rpm
7. on host -> subscription-manager register --org="testing" --activationkey="testing_subscription"
Host successfully subscribed and shows repos through "yum repolist".