Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1466656
Ordered ansible playbook service is not added to active services
Last modified: 2017-07-27 10:14:23 EDT
Description of problem:
There is no any active services when Ansible Playbook catalog item was ordered via custom button despite of it finished successfully.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Enable Embedded Ansible role.
2. Wait until it will be enabled.
3. Add some repository with ansible playbook.
4. Add some ansible credentials.
5. Navigate to Services/Catalogs/Catalog Items.
6. Create ansible catalog item.
7. Navigate to Automation/Automate/Customization/Buttons.
8. Create a "VM and Instance" Custom Button pointing to an Ansible Playbook Service Dialog.
9. In the Object Details Section set the System/Process/Request set request to "Order_Ansible_Playbook".
10. In the Attribute/Value Pairs section for the button set the "service_template_name" to Catalog Item name which was created in step 6. For the "hosts" set "vmdb_object".
11. Navigate to some VM and press the button.
12. In the service dialog pick credential for that VM.
13. Wait until request status will be finished successfully.
14. Navigate to Services/My services
Active services screen is empty. There is no the ordered service.
The ordered service should appear in active services.
The display value is tied to the "Display in Catalog" option of the Catalog Item. For this service the "Display in Catalog" setting is off so the display property for the service will also be false.
Please retest with the flag to true on the catalog item.