Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1467128
[RFE] [6.3] Update the content on user groups
Last modified: 2017-07-04 06:13:39 EDT
The following updates must be made to the content on user groups in the Server Administration Guide:
* Create a new section called 'Creating and Managing User Groups', and put the
current 'Creating User Groups' section under that section.
* Add a procedure outlining how to remove user groups.
* Update Step 1. of the procedure on creating user groups to remove
"to view the user groups on your Satellite"
* Update Step 2. of the procedure on creating user groups to change the
button text to "Create User Group".
* Update Step 3. of the procedure on creating user groups to remove mention
of check boxes, which are no longer used, and split the step into two sub-
steps - one for the 'User Groups' area, and one for the 'Users' area.
* Update Step 5. of the procedure on creating user groups to remove
"to create the user group"
Assigning to Sergei for review.
Sergei - these are a few things I noticed while taking a look over the section on users.
These changes are now live on the customer portal.