Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1468732
"install_packages" script outputs incorrect comment for upgrades
Last modified: 2018-03-16 15:13:00 EDT
Description of problem:
If you do an upgrade from ISO with the install_packages script, it will give this output:
This script will install the satellite packages on the current machine.
- Ensuring we are in an expected directory.
- Copying installation files.
- Creating a Repository File
- Creating RHSCL Repository File
- Checking to see if Satellite is already installed.
- Satellite is already installed, running 'yum update'.
- Installation repository will remain configured for future package installs.
- Installation media can now be safely unmounted.
Upgrade is complete. Please backup your data and run satellite-installer --scenario satellite
Note that it realized it's an upgrade and did the upgrade, but then told the user to run satellite-installer without --upgrade. If you blindly copy/paste the command it gives you, it will error.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 6.2.9