Description of problem:
The new GUI in the Nodes page is too difficult to support with the Selenium automation. All the elements are div's with generic classes like "list-view-pf-description", "list-view-pf-additional-info" etc ...
For the automation we need unique identifiers on all the elements:
1) The node names, power statuses, instrospection statuses, provision statuses
2) The nodes' profile assignments, the cpu counts, the ram infos, the storage sizes
3) The checkboxes near the nodes, the expand/collapse widget
4) The Tabel view and the List view buttons in the panel, the kebab menu and the menu items in it (e.g "Delete Node"), the Introspect and Provide buttons, and the filter controls
5) The Register Nodes button, the Refresh Results button and the Select All button
6) The additional information div and all the dl/dt elements (when you expand the view of one of the nodes)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
I can verify that this is visible when the code is inspected and all identifiers are present.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.