_cockpit_ rebased to version 154
The _cockpit_ packages, which provide the *Cockpit* browser-based administration console, have been upgraded to version 154. This version provides a number of bug fixes and enhancements. Notable changes include:
* The `Accounts` page now enables the configuration of account locking and password expiry.
* Load graphs consistently ignore loopback traffic on all networks.
* *Cockpit* provides information about unmet conditions for *systemd* services.
* Newly created timers on the `Services` page are now started and enabled automatically.
* It is possible to dynamically resize the terminal window to use all available space.
* *Cockpit* uses Self-Signed Certificate Generator (SSCG) to generate SSL certificates, if available.
* Loading SSH keys from arbitrary paths is now supported.
* Absent or invalid `/etc/os-release` files are now handled gracefully.
* Unprivileged users now cannot use the shutdown/reboot button on the `System` page.
Note that certain _cockpit_ packages are available in the Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Extras channel; see https://access.redhat.com/support/policy/updates/extras.