Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1470802
scheduling policy required properties have no defaults
Last modified: 2017-07-27 14:02:44 EDT
Created attachment 1297774 [details]
Description of problem:
When creating cluster, it is now required to define scheduling policy properties HighUtilization and CpuOverCommitDuration.
1. I'd expect some default values there.
2. The text field doesn't show any description (when hovering cursor on textfield) until it is highlighted red as incorrectly entered value. That may be different, UI bug though.
3. The description is in regexp format <^([5-9][0-9]*)$>, i'm not sure if it is the best human-readable form of description.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. try to add cluster in rhv-4.1.4
2. see Scheduling policy tab
Verified on rhevm-220.127.116.11-0.1.el7.noarch
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.