_nftables_ rebased to version 0.8
The _nftables_ packages have been upgraded to version 0.8, which provides a number of bug fixes and enhancements over the previous version. Notable changes include:
* New expressions: `fib, `numgen`, `quota`, `rt`, `notrack` have been added.
* Support hashing of any arbitrary key combination has been added.
* Support to set non-byte bound packet header fields, including checksum adjustment has been added.
* Variable reference for set element definitions and variable definitions from element commands can now be used.
* Support to flush set has been added.
* Support for logging flags has been added.
* Support for `tc classid` parser has been added.
* Endianness problems with link layer address have been solved.
* Parser to keep map flag around on definition has been fixed.
* The time datatype now uses milliseconds, as the kernel expects.