Description of problem:
'setup' has problems with reading 'S-1network' and 'S-1syslog', see
below. This problem is annoying and irritating...
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Everytime, see below.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. "setup" [enter]
2. "System services" [Run Tool]
3. "[*] network" and "[*] syslog" and [OK]
4. "System services" [Run Tool]
5. See: "[ ] network" and "[ ] syslog"
6. Verify the symlink: "ls -l /etc/rc3.d/S-1*" (exists)
'setup' isn't reading the symlinks 'S-1network' and 'S-1syslog'
'setup' should read the symlinks correctly.
Ping? Someone introduced this feature, so someone should fix his/her mistake? ;-)
Fixed in 1.17.1-1, closing now.