Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1473474
[RFE] Add new feature in global build override config to support builder pods specific resource limit/request more than project default
Last modified: 2017-08-09 15:39:11 EDT
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
To have global build override config to override the default limits/request at namespace level.
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
To improve the performance on builder pods
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
To override the namespace default limits/requests for builder pods
6. For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
10. List any affected packages or components.