Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1474172
SCAP content title validations are not performed
Last modified: 2018-01-05 09:07:11 EST
Created attachment 1303428 [details]
Duplicate Content Titles image from WebUI.
Description of problem:
- Satellite server is allowing to upload the SCAP content files with Duplicate Titles.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
- Red Hat Satellite v6.2
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Configure Satellite server with OpenSCAP.
2. Upload an SCAP content file with a title (for e.g, rhel_test).
3. Upload the content file (same content file/other content files) with the same Content Title (rhel_test).
- The SCAP content file is uploaded with the same/duplicated title.
- Content should not upload with the same title. Satellite should show an error message that "Content Title already Exists".
- The problem can be reproduced on WebUI and also with API.
Created redmine issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/20444 from this bug
Moving this bug to POST for triage into Satellite 6 since the upstream issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/20444 has been resolved.