Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1475248
Back button disable while navigating instance from provider itself
Last modified: 2018-05-04 15:32:30 EDT
Description of problem:
Back button disables when freshly navigate to an instance using the provider.
(compute > clouds > providers > Azure > Instance)
How reproducible: always
Steps to Reproduce:
1. add cloud appliance Azure
2. compute > clouds > providers > Azure >
In Relationships > Instances > Select any one Instance.
3. You will get >>>>> back button disable.
1. close appliance UI and log in again.
2. compute > clouds > Instances > select last Instance.
3. You will get >>>>> back button enables with history(All instances by provider) for navigation.
Back button disable
Back button enable
I think in the first method also its has to enable with history(All instances by provider)
Yes, In explorer in both method "Instances by Provider" tab is there. but still....