Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1475536
Review Request: python-pygments2 - Syntax highlighting engine written in Python
Last modified: 2017-08-04 11:18:34 EDT
Spec URL: https://ignatenkobrain.fedorapeople.org/for-review/python-pygments2.spec
SRPM URL: https://ignatenkobrain.fedorapeople.org/for-review/python-pygments2-2.2.0-1.el7.centos.src.rpm
Pygments is a generic syntax highlighter for general use in all kinds
of software such as forum systems, wikis or other applications that
need to prettify source code. Highlights are:
* a wide range of common languages and markup formats is supported
* special attention is paid to details that increase highlighting
* support for new languages and formats are added easily; most
languages use a simple regex-based lexing mechanism
* a number of output formats is available, among them HTML, RTF,
LaTeX and ANSI sequences
* it is usable as a command-line tool and as a library
* ... and it highlights even Brainf*ck!
Fedora Account System Username: ignatenkobrain
P.S. note that this package is EPEL7 only and primary use-case is having some modern version of pygments for pagure.
Taking this review.
* Package follows Python packaging guidelines
* Package follows extended guidelines for EPEL
* Package is named to differentiate from the base package
* Package generates no conflicts, binaries are renamed to not conflict
* License file is installed as %license
* No rpmlint errors
* No notable issues from fedora-review
Package request has been approved: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/rpms/python-pygments2
python-pygments2-2.2.0-1.el7 has been submitted as an update to Fedora EPEL 7. https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2017-9ea1ba80aa
python-pygments2-2.2.0-1.el7 has been pushed to the Fedora EPEL 7 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Updates_Testing for
instructions on how to install test updates.
You can provide feedback for this update here: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2017-9ea1ba80aa
python-pygments2-2.2.0-1.el7 has been pushed to the Fedora EPEL 7 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.