Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1476843
User cannot edit own taxonomies
Last modified: 2017-10-12 03:31:26 EDT
Description of problem:
A user, even admin, can not edit their own taxonomies.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new user with no taxonomies assigned.
2. Login as the new user and edit own account.
3. Add a location or organization
4. Save user
5. Edit own account again - note the organization/location was not saved
Organization/Location change is not saved
Organization/Location change is saved
This seems to work in upstream develop correctly.
Even simpler reproducer:
1. Log in as admin
2. Try to edit own taxonomies (add/remove a location/organization on your account)
You will see the save succeed, but going into editing account again you will see the change was not preserved.
This scenario is not automated, opened an issue for that https://github.com/SatelliteQE/robottelo/issues/5228