Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1477122
WAN option for Win 7 & 10 guest in "Console options" doesn't disable animation in WebAdmin portal.
Last modified: 2017-09-28 04:43:45 EDT
Console option provides "Enable WAN options" checkbox. This option can be activated by user for low band-wish networks. This option does different adjustments for SPICE protocol. One option among this adjustments is to disable animation on remote virtual desktop. There is a bug, that .vv file doesn't instruct remote-viewer to disable animation.
How reproducible: always.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to admin web portal.
2. Have a Windows7 or Windows10 guest.
3. Go to "Console option" for this VM.
4. Activate checkbox: "Enable WAN options".
5. Invoke console to this VM.
6. Download proposed .vv file.
Actual results: .vv file has next option set to empty value:
Expected results: .vv file should have this option set to:
Additional info: User portal sets this variable to correct value: