Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1477140
[RFE] Add service type: loadbalancer support in openstack cloud provider
Last modified: 2017-08-09 15:41:52 EDT
1. Proposed title of this feature request
Add service type: loadbalancer support in openstack cloud provider
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
Currently it is impossible to normal user in openshift to expose raw TCP services outside openshift.
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
Openstack loadbalancer (lbaas) support is already there in kubernetes. That should help a lot. So what still need to be done is to test does it work in openshift and then modify installer ansibles etc.
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies?
It should be ready in 3 months
11. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?