Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 147730
[RHEL3] can not move to nested created sub-folders
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:07:06 EST
From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.5)
Gecko/20041215 Firefox/1.0 Red Hat/1.0-12.EL4
Description of problem:
Can not move an email to a newly created nested local folder
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
RHEL 4 's evolution-2.0.2-8
Steps to Reproduce:
1. select email
2. right click on email and select "Move to folder..."
3. Highlight a local folder clich on "Create"
4. Enter a folder name
5. The folder list will "bounce" back to somewhere else (this is
simply and annoyance)
6. Scroll back to your selected Folder
7. Try to select the newly created sub-folder
8. Problem: You will not be able to select the sub-folder
Actual Results: Neither double nor single clicking on the newly
created sub-folder will select the folder. In fact, too many double
clicks and the "Move to Folder..." widget goes away
Expected Results: 1. highlight email
2. Right click and select "Move to Folder ..."
3. Highlight a local folder
4. Click on "create new"
5. Create a new sub-folder
6. Click on move
The window focus on "Move to Folder ..." and the window focus for
creating a new su-folder is not the same. That is, after creating the
new sub-folder, the window focus does not remain on the newly created
sub-folder, but rather the parent folder, and it must be scrolled to.
I can reproduce this bug in the latest Rawhide version of Evolution
Development Management has reviewed and declined this request. You may appeal
this decision by reopening this request.