Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1478949
Control policy doesn't mark an item as Non-Compliant
Last modified: 2017-08-10 11:45:21 EDT
Description of problem:
A control policy with action "Mark as Non-Compliant" doesn't do anything.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a control policy with some events, e.g. VM Reset
2. Assign action "Mark as Non-Compliant" to that event to the list of the actions "if all Conditions are True"
3. Assign the policy to a policy profile.
4. Assign the policy profile to some vm.
5. Reset the vm.
6. Refresh the details screen of the vm.
Compliance status is not changed.
Compliance status should be "Non-compliant".
policy.log shows that the vm was marked as non-compliant:
MIQ(action_compliance_failed): Now executing [Mark as Non-Compliant] of ManageIQ::Providers::Vmware::InfraManager::Vm