Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1479052
Future-dated subscriptions aren't annotated in the bulk subscriptions dialog
Last modified: 2017-10-06 13:45:22 EDT
Created attachment 1310327 [details]
Description of problem:
When attempting to add bulk subscriptions, in the web ui, future-dated subscriptions aren't annotated as "(future)" like they are in other areas of the ui. see attached
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Satellite 6.3 Snap 10
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Upload a manifest with future-dated subscription(s)
2. Register at least one host to the satellite
3. Navigate to Content Hosts page
4. Select at least one content host
5. Click the "Select Action" dropdown and choose "Manage Subscriptions"
Future-dated subscriptions are shown, but not noted that they are "(future)".
Future-dated subscriptions are shown and they are noted that they are "(future)".
Created redmine issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/21111 from this bug
Moving this bug to POST for triage into Satellite 6 since the upstream issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/21111 has been resolved.