Description of problem:
Unable to write data on the promoted image from secondary rbd host
creating this bz in 3.0 as per https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1365648#c47
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Configured mirroring for a newly created image.
2) Performed some I/O's and Turned off all primary cluster machines abruptly.
3) Performed forceful promotion of images in remote cluster using argument '--force'.
4) Tried to perform I/Os on images from remote clusters. Did not work.
5) Tried the worked around -> Restarting the mirroring service - It worked out as expected.
Unable to perform I/Os on images from remote clusters.
Able to perform I/Os on images from remote clusters.
Workaround: Restarting the mirroring service
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.