*Inkscape* rebased to version 0.92.2
The rebased *Inkscape*, vector graphics software, provides a number of enhancements over the previous version, including the following:
* Mesh Gradients are now supported.
* Many SVG2 and CSS3 properties are now supported, for example, paint-order, mix-blend-mode. However, not all are available from the GUI.
* All objects are listed in the new Object dialog box from where you can select, label, hide, and lock any object.
* Selection sets make it possible to group objects together regardless of the document structure.
* Guides can now be locked to avoid accidental movement.
* Several new path effects have been added, among them Envelope/Perspective, Lattice Deformation, Mirror, and Rotate Copies.
* Several extensions have been added including a seamless pattern extension. In addition, many extensions have been updated or been given new features.
* A colorblindness simulation filter was added.
* The spray tool and measure tool have received several new features.
* The Pencil tool can create interactive smoothing for lines.
* BSplines are available for the Pen tool.
* Checkerboard background can be used to more easily see object transparencies.