Description of problem:
When user clicks some provider quadicon on Edit Tags page, CFME opens Dashboard view for that provider. BreadCrum on Dashboard view has a Tag Assignment location.
Empty page with broken url (see screenshot) gets displayed if user clicks Tag Assignment in breadcrumb.
Such breadcrumb location is absent on Provider Summary View.
I suppose this issue should be applicable for other similar locations as well.
F.e. if user did the same in Manage Policies view, he would have error -
User 'admin' is not authorized to access 'Infrastructure Provider' record id '0'
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add two infrastructure providers to appliance
2. make sure Dashboard view is displayed when user clicks some infra provider
3. check both providers on All Infra Providers page
4. Choose Policy->Edit Tags
5. Click some provider quadicon there
6. Click Tag Assignment location in breadcrumb
empty page with url "https://tagging_edit/" appears
either no such breadcrumb location or it should work correctly