Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 149165
Creating a new Activation Key resets any key set as Universal Default
Last modified: 2007-07-31 11:12:56 EDT
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Sat server 3.6.2 w /3.6-215 Database schema
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a key, set it as "Universal Default"
2. Create another key, leaving "Universial Default" set to "no".
First key looses Universial Default setting
First key retains Universal Default setting
Error stating there already is a Universal Default
Fixed in CVS.
1) Create an activation key that is the universal default.
2) Create another activation key that is not the universal default.
3) Look at the list of activation keys - the universal default flag should be
correct for both keys.
See also bug #150499 - downgrading this to 'ON_QA' because of the case described
in that bug.
mass move: PROD_READY --> CLOSED:CURRENTRELEASE