Created attachment 1334350 [details]
Description of problem:
• The login screen does not appear to have the correct spacing and is not using most recent version of RH Common User Experience (RCUE). Because the name is so long we could also scale it down in size. UXD provided SVG logos so there should be no loss in quality. You can see an example of the current RCUE login in the attached images.
• For the application screen it appears like the logo used is the one which was sized for the login. The one UXD provided for the header is much smaller. If the one pictured is the header logo file then there are issues with scaling. You can see the attached screenshot to get an idea of the logo size.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log into Tendrl UI, look at login page
2. Go to Cluster list page
* The login screen does not appear to have the correct spacing and is not using most recent version of RH Common User Experience (RCUE)
* For the application screen it appears like the logo used is the one which was sized for the login.
* See attached RCUE examples
Created attachment 1334351 [details]
RHGS-WA Cluster List
Created attachment 1334352 [details]
RCUE Login Example
Created attachment 1334353 [details]
RCUE Application Example
@firstname.lastname@example.org Can you please tell us the specific standard dimensions to be used for logo on header page of the application. The RHSC2 was taking the "auto" width.
The logotype for the application header is using the wrong version. We had previously provided two versions, one for the masthead / header (small) and one for the Login screen (large).
The provided logos were sized and labeled accordingly. The login logo should be 18px tall, and the header logo should be 11px tall.
Verified in tendrl-ui-1.5.4-3.el7rhgs.noarch
Created a new webadmin-server. Able to see redhat logo on the login page and on the header logo and once logged in to the web admin. Able to see "RED HAT GLUSTER STORAGE WEB ADMINISTRATION" on top left corner. No trace of tendrl seen on the login page.
Hence marking it as verified
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.