From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0)
Description of problem:
I tried install Fedora development version on s390 Mainframe -
Multiprise 3000. I run this install process from VM reader (VM 4.2,
CTC connections), and i configure connection (i must only change mtu
in ctc interface to 1492). After download base packages from ftp
serwer, installation process hangs with this information:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/anaconda", line 358, in ?
from exception import handleException
File "/usr/lib/anaconda/exception.py", line 24, in ?
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/rpm/__init__.py", line 7,
from _rpm import *
ImportError: libssl.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Run boot process from VM reader
2. Configure network and change mtu in ctc from 1500 ro 1492
3. Connect by putty to installation
4. Choose Language, source packages and insert ftp ip adress server.
5. After packages was downloaded installer hangs, root session closed
This should be fixed. There was a period of oddity during the openssl