Description of problem:
Some fixes are still waiting in upstream stable/pike for reviews but we need them for scale testing starting Nov 6th, hence we will backport them downstream only for now until they merge on the stable branch in which case they will be removed from the downstream only patches.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
Name : python-networking-odl
Epoch : 1
Version : 11.0.1
Release : 0.20171017155942.el7ost
Install Date: Wed 15 Nov 2017 08:48:47 PM UTC
Group : Unspecified
Size : 4671677
License : ASL 2.0
Signature : (none)
Source RPM : python-networking-odl-11.0.1-0.20171017155942.el7ost.src.rpm
Build Date : Tue 14 Nov 2017 02:04:03 PM UTC
Build Host : ppc-057.build.eng.bos.redhat.com
Relocations : (not relocatable)
Packager : Red Hat, Inc. <http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla>
Vendor : Red Hat, Inc.
URL : https://pypi.python.org/pypi/networking-odl
Summary : OpenDaylight OpenStack Neutron driver
This package contains OpenDaylight networking driver for OpenStack Neutron.
* Tue Nov 14 2017 Thierry Vignaud <tvignaud> 1:11.0.1-0.20171017155942
- Correction in dependency calculation for port pair group
- Fixes URL path for SFC v2 Driver
- Correction in dependency calculation for port pair chains
- Full Sync: Correction in bgpvpn assoc variable
* Wed Nov 08 2017 Mike Kolesnik <mkolesni> 1:11.0.1-0.20171017155941
- Log additional info about entries (rhbz#1508805)
* Tue Nov 07 2017 Mike Kolesnik <mkolesni> 1:11.0.1-0.20171017155940
- Update subport status for trunk ports (rhbz#1414854)
* Mon Nov 06 2017 Mike Kolesnik <mkolesni> 1:11.0.1-0.20171017155939
- Fix exception handling in journal (rhbz#1508805)
- Delete completed rows immediately when retention=0 (rhbz#1508805)
- Have create_pending_row return the entry (rhbz#1508805)
- Fixes error handling of DB calls (rhbz#1508805)
- Full Sync: Moved resource fetching into drivers (rhbz#1508805)
- Don't sleep on exception (rhbz#1508805)
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.