Description of problem:
In conntrack SNAT Vpn to dpn maps fails to update when a subnet is added/removed
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1)Create a external router and set as the router as g/w
2)Add subnets to the router.
3)The subnet router port needs to be added to vpn to Dpn map.
The router port is not added.
The router port should be added.
1. Created an internal network and an external network
2. Launched an instance connected to the internal network
3. Created a router and add the gateway info
4. Verified the NAPT switch is not on the same node as the instance
5. Added the internal interface to the router
6. Checked connectivity from the instance to an external IP
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.