Description of problem:
Calibre blocked the update of qt library to 5.9.x. After uninstalling calibre, qt upgrade worked. But reinstall isn't possible 'cause wrong dependency of calibre.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Try update fedora 26 with installed calibre
2. or remove calibre, update and then try reinstall of calibre.
- package calibre-3.11.1-1.fc26.x86_64 requires qt5-qtbase(x86-64) = 5.7.1, but none of the providers can be installed
- package calibre-3.0.0-2.fc26.x86_64 requires qt5-qtbase(x86-64) = 5.7.1, but none of the providers can be installed
- cannot install both qt5-qtbase-5.7.1-15.fc26.x86_64 and qt5-qtbase-5.9.2-5.fc26.x86_64
Calibre should not hard depend to qt5.7 but to qt5 or qt5.9 so it may upgraded.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1516755 ***