1. Proposed title of this feature request
-- k5login should support setting selinux context and owner attributes
When creating the .k5login file, it would be helpful if - in addition to permissions - we could set the owner of the file and its selinux context.
2. Is there already an existing issue upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
FIX - https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/commit/9edeacd7d92c16f5ea93682da02ae4db04c4b9f5
3. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which release would they like to target (i.e. RHEL5, RHEL6)?
4. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
8. List any affected packages or components.
The fix was merged into Puppet and released in Puppet 5.4.0. Could QE verify?
Checked on Satellite 6.5 and sat tools snap 19. Confirming the changes landed in puppet-agent-5.5.0-3.el7sat.x86_64, seluser, selrole, seltype and selrange are now avlailable for the k5login resource
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.