Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1526372
Unable to acquire lock for gluster volume leading to 'another transaction in progress' error
Last modified: 2018-08-14 17:20:43 EDT
Verified with 3.8.4-52.3
1. Created 30 volumes on a 3 node setup.
2. On all three nodes started set of volume commands.
gluster volume status
gluster volume geo-replication test_10 status
gluster snapshot list test_10
gluster volume quota test_10 list
gluster snapshot info test_10
gluster volume rebalance test_10 status
gluster snapshot status test_10
gluster v status
3. One node acquired lock and on the other nodes it says another transaction in progress.
4. The lock is held for 3 mins.
5. After 3 mins the lock is released. Able to see the output of volume commands.
Hence marking it as verified
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.