Description of problem:
- Having multi sub regions in environment, All subregions and Master region should be operated for organisation "A", tenant "A".
- Wanted to have single (global) chargeback report covering items from all sub-regions but realised it is not possible. When it is selected at Chargeback Filters "A" in tenant(or Enterprise), report output contained data from only one sub region.
- Had to rename Organization & Tenant at all subregions and at Master region create standalone chargeback report for each sub-region. As a result, instead of one single chargeback report, currently running multiple reports per subregion individually.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
- CFME 5.8
- In multiple sub regions and global region CFME environment
- Set all organization and tenant name to "A" in all global and subregions.
- Create Chargeback report for tenant(or Enterprise)
Steps to Reproduce:
- Chargeback report is showing only one of subregion item info
- Chargeback report is showing consolidated items info for the tenant name across subregions.
Requirement can be translated in: Grouping Reports by Tenant at Global Region
Verified on 220.127.116.11.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.