1. Proposed title of this feature request - Users with email address more than 60 characters should be able to login to Satellite GUI
2. Who is the customer behind the request?
Account: Deutsche Bundesbank (Acc No. 5611268)
TAM customer: no
SRM customer: no
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
-Email Address with more than 60 characters failed with login to Satellite GUI
4. Why does the customer need this?
-Customer use email address to login to Satellite WebUI, and have some users
with email address more than 60 characters.
5. How would the customer like to achieve this?
6. For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
→ We have to login to Satellite WEBUI using email address more than 60 characters and it should not throw any error.
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
8. Does the customer have any specific time-line dependencies and which release would they like to target (i.e. RHEL5, RHEL6)?
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
10. List any affected packages or components.
11. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?
hammer> user info --id 4
Last login: 2018/01/22 09:26:43
Authorized by: Internal
Effective admin: yes
Default organization: Default Organization
Default location: Default Location
Inherited User groups:
Created at: 2018/01/22 09:26:27
Updated at: 2018/01/22 09:26:27
user has 94 characters in username and >94 in email
Was able to successfully login in WEBUI
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.