Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 15330
Swedish rp3 .desktop files translations
Last modified: 2008-05-01 11:37:57 EDT
Attaching updated /etc/X11/applnk/Internet/rp3-config.desktop and
/etc/X11/applnk/Internet/rp3.desktop files with Swedish translations.
Would be nice if the translations could be included.
Created attachment 1950 [details]
Created attachment 1951 [details]
Attaching a Swedish /etc/X11/applnk/Internet/usernet.desktop translation too.
Created attachment 1955 [details]
Fixed in 1.1.4-3. Please route rp3 translation issues through the GNOME i18n
team, who've already been doing translations for rp3. I'd rather not step on
anyone's toes here.
I understand your concern (I think you commented on this some time on
testers-list). However, since I created this "bug" with these .desktop files
I've been spending more time on GNOME translations, and somehow I ended up with
access and being the person responsible for the Swedish rp3 translation :-)
There has been a new Swedish translation in CVS for a couple of days now.
I discovered that rp3_applet.desktop didn't have a Swedish translation, so as a
bonus there's now also a shiny, updated, rp3_applet.desktop in GNOME CVS waiting
Excellent. It's being pulled into today's build (1.1.4-4, actually).